Re: [Emerald] Radius NT & Call Concurrency

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:02:01 -0800

Rick Knospler wrote:

> I have a problem with Radius NT call concurrency enabled where users were
> getting rejected because they are over the login limit, but there is no
> evidence that their account is being used when this occurs. Why would
> this happen?

The calls online can become inaccurate do to many reasons. The best
way to prevent this, is to use SNMP Concurrency checking. We are also
working on some additional options to keep the calls online in sync
with the NAS, without completely depending on the RADIUS Accounting
records.