Re: [Emerald] Almost live - but a few oddities to iron out :-

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 12:08:51 -0800

Bob's Lists wrote:

> No it's weird. I've looked further into this, it seems a couple of weeks ago
> it simply stopped writing to the radlogs table ??!
> Dunno what I did then, maybe that was when I replaced the 206 executable
> with 209...
>
> Here's the output from an error :-
>
> Not Found in ODBC, Checking users file...
>
> That's it - no entry in radlogs! Wtf?!!

This is another "both" problem. If users fail over to the text file,
ODBC functions don't follow. For example, concurrency, radlogs, etc.
Those only work when start to finish auth is from the database.