Re: [Emerald] Columns on the "Time On" tab

Randy Martin ( IEAEmerald@austintx.net )
Sun, 02 Apr 2000 23:26:46 -0600

Josh,

There's something else your not telling me. :) When I run this script, I
get the following errors:

Server: Msg 207, Level 16, State 3, Line 8
Invalid column name 'AscendXmitRate'.
Server: Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 8
Invalid column name 'AscendDataRate'.
Server: Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 8
Invalid column name 'AscendDisconnectCause'.

Randy